Terms and conditions
Our goal is to make sure that you relax and enjoy your trip. Let us worry about the details. Just make one phone call and we will do the rest. Do not hesitate to make special requests before and during your trip. We will make every effort to satisfy your needs. You must understand that to organize these trips, we have to set certain terms and conditions.
Every reservation must be completed by a person who is over 18 years old. That person must have read and accept the terms and conditions on behalf of all those traveling with him. Reservations will be confirmed once we receive the Tour deposit. Your contract is based on the terms set out herein.
The deposit is part of the package's total payment and is payable upon reservation. A 50% deposit will confirm your reservation. The balance is due at our offices no later than 90 days before departure. If you reserve within 90 days of your departure, full payment must be sent. Payments by check, bank draft, bank transfer or credit card (Visa, Master Card and American Express) are accepted.
Cancellations must be made in writing by the person who signed the reservation form. The cancellation date shall be the date of receipt of the cancellation letter at our offices.
Depending on the day we receive your cancellation letter, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- More than 90 days before departure: loss of your deposit
- 60 to 90 days before departure: 75% of the total cost of your package
- Less than 60 days before departure: 100% of the total cost of your package (no refund)
Insurance packages for cancellation, interruption of trip, lost luggage and medical expenses are available. Premiums vary according to the package chosen.
Formula Tours will not be held responsible for any claims, including personal or property damages, delays, illness, extreme fatigue, loss of use, resulting from:
- Default, negligence, omission or overbooking on the part of one of the supplier’s.
- Illness, strike, theft, mechanical breakdown, quarantine, government or police restrictions, war, terrorist act, weather conditions or any other cause beyond our control, including any changes made to the itinerary as a result of these events.
- Any damages resulting from the traveler's physical condition, food poisoning, health problems, accident during the trip, etc.
- Bankruptcy, suspension of a supplier or carrier's business.
Canadian citizens will need proof of citizenship and a passport when travelling to the United States and returning to Canada. The same shall apply to American citizens travelling to Canada. A passport and, if necessary, a visa will be required in certain European and Asian countries. It is the tour participant's responsibility to provide all necessary documents.
You will receive a letter detailing your trip's itinerary at a later date. You can also obtain this information by contacting Formula Tours directly.
The prices listed are per person, based on double occupancy. Extra charges will apply for single occupancy. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If a major race is cancelled due to bad weather or conditions beyond Formula Tours control, such as a strike, war or terrorism attack, Formula Tours will not be held responsible and will attempt to make new travel and hotel arrangements. Any extra charges for new accommodations and transportation will be billed later on to the clients.
Delivery of documents
Final documents are sent by private courier service about 3 weeks before the tour starts and delivery charges will be added to your final invoice.